New Mexico reviews 10 new deaths, 2,510 extra COVID-19 instances over 4 days
- A woman in her 60s from Bernalillo County. The person was hospitalized.
- A woman in her 80s from Bernalillo County. The person was a resident of BeeHive Homes San Pedro in Albuquerque.
- A man in his 50s from Chaves County. The person was hospitalized.
- A man in his 90s from Curry County. The person had previous illnesses and was staying at the Clovis Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Clovis.
- A man in his 40s from Eddy County. The person was hospitalized.
- A woman in her 60s from Eddy County. The person was hospitalized.
- A woman in her 70s from Eddy County. The person was hospitalized with underlying illnesses.
- A woman in her 50s from San Juan County.
- A man in his 60s from San Juan County. The person was hospitalized.
- A woman in her 50s from Santa Fe County. The person was hospitalized with underlying illnesses.
The death toll of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,562.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 2,510 additional COVID-19 cases over the four-day period. New Mexico has reported a total of 237,889 cases.
The most recent cases include:
- 709 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 168 new cases in Chaves County
- 14 new cases in Cibola County
- 15 new cases in Colfax County
- 120 new cases in Curry County
- 1 new case in De Baca county
- 189 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 138 new cases in Eddy County
- 17 new cases in Grant County
- 4 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 5 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 176 new cases in Lea County
- 56 new cases in Lincoln County
- 7 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 18 new cases in Luna County
- 86 new cases in McKinley County
- 9 new cases in Mora County
- 82 new cases in Otero County
- 16 new cases in Quay County
- 39 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 20 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 165 new cases in Sandoval County
- 123 new cases in San Juan County
- 66 new cases in San Miguel County
- 94 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 25 new cases in Sierra County
- 18 new cases in Socorro County
- 45 new cases in Taos County
- 26 new cases in Torrance County
- 2 new cases in Union County
- 53 new cases in the Valencian Community
- · 3 new cases in people held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
- 1 new case among inmates of the New Mexico Corrections Department in the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in the Valencian Community
Click to see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code.
The state reports that 388 people are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Tuesday, there were 205,886 COVID-19 cases classified as recovered by the NMDOH.