New Mexico reviews 21 new deaths, 1,409 extra COVID-19 circumstances
- A woman in her 90s from Doña Ana County. The person was hospitalized with underlying illnesses. The person was a resident of the Good Samaritan Society facility in Las Cruces.
- A man in his 50s from Lea County. The person had framework conditions.
- A man in his forties from Rio Arriba County. The person was hospitalized.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 5,310.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 1,409 other COVID-19 cases. As of Wednesday, New Mexico has reported a total of 308,091 cases.
The most recent cases include:
- 420 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 40 new cases in Chaves County
- 13 new cases in Cibola County
- 4 new cases in Colfax County
- 17 new cases in Curry County
- 4 new cases in De Baca county
- 230 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 37 new cases in Eddy County
- 27 new cases in Grant County
- 4 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 1 new case in Hidalgo County
- 12 new cases in Lea County
- 19 new cases in Lincoln County
- 7 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 15 new cases in Luna County
- 81 new cases in McKinley County
- 45 new cases in Otero County
- 13 new cases in Quay County
- 32 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 20 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 116 new cases in Sandoval County
- 82 new cases in San Juan County
- 9 new cases in San Miguel County
- 59 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 7 new cases in Sierra County
- 6 new cases in Socorro County
- 9 new cases in Taos County
- 5 new cases in Torrance County
- 6 new cases in Union County
- 69 new cases in the Valencian Community
- 3 new cases among inmates of the New Mexico Corrections Department at the Springer Correctional Center in Colfax County
Click to see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code.
As of Wednesday, 648 people were hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
There are 261,131 COVID-19 cases classified as recovered by the NMDOH.