New Mexico stories eight new deaths, 914 extra COVID-19 instances
- A woman in her 40s from Bernalillo County. The person was hospitalized.
- A man in his 80s from Doña Ana County.
- A woman in her 50s from Eddy County. The person was hospitalized with underlying illnesses.
- A woman in Grant County in her 80s. The person was hospitalized.
- A man from Grant County in his 80s. The person was hospitalized.
- A man in his 70s from Lea County.
- A woman in her 60s from San Juan County. The person was hospitalized with underlying illnesses.
- A man in his 60s from San Juan County. The person was hospitalized with underlying illnesses.
The death toll of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,552.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 914 other COVID-19 cases. As of Friday, New Mexico has reported a total of 235,390 cases.
The most recent cases include:
- 171 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Catron County
- 96 new cases in Chaves County
- 3 new cases in Cibola County
- 17 new cases in Colfax County
- 55 new cases in Curry County
- 78 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 63 new cases in Eddy County
- 10 new cases in Grant County
- 2 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 82 new cases in Lea County
- 33 new cases in Lincoln County
- 3 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 4 new cases in Luna County
- 32 new cases in McKinley County
- 3 new cases in Mora County
- 25 new cases in Otero County
- 6 new cases in Quay County
- 13 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 28 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 36 new cases in Sandoval County
- 47 new cases in San Juan County
- 35 new cases in San Miguel County
- 21 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 3 new cases in Sierra County
- 11 new cases in Socorro County
- 8 new cases in Taos County
- 9 new cases in Torrance County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 14 new cases in the Valencian Community
- 2 new cases in people held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
- 2 new cases in people detained by federal authorities in the Torrance County Detention Center
Click to see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code.
The state reported that 396 people are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Friday, there were 203,750 COVID-19 cases classified as recovered by the NMDOH.