New Mexico stories Four new deaths, 1,076 further COVID-19 instances over three days
- A man in his 50s from Bernalillo County. The person had framework conditions.
- A man in his 60s from the Valencian Community. The person had previous illnesses and was staying at the Belen Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center in Belen.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 4,414.
New Mexico has reported a total of 211,492 cases.
The most recent cases include:
- 340 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 2 new cases in Catron County
- 44 new cases in Chaves County
- 6 new cases in Cibola County
- 3 new cases in Colfax County
- 43 new cases in Curry County
- 1 new case in De Baca county
- 72 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 96 new cases in Eddy County
- 8 new cases in Grant County
- 13 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 33 new cases in Lea County
- 11 new cases in Lincoln County
- 3 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 40 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new case in Mora County
- 19 new cases in Otero County
- 5 new cases in Quay County
- 9 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 30 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 85 new cases in Sandoval County
- 64 new cases in San Juan County
- 9 new cases in San Miguel County
- 56 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 1 new case in Sierra County
- 9 new cases in Socorro County
- 2 new cases in Taos County
- 4 new cases in Torrance County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 51 new cases in the Valencian Community
- 15 new cases in people held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
Click to see the number of positive cases in each county or by zip code.
The state reports that 148 people are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Monday, there were 197,079 COVID-19 cases classified as recovered by the NMDOH.